Wednesday 20 August 2014

Total Collection

      Here it is folks: My entire collection of hockey cards.
Every single hockey card I possess is either in one of the binders you see, on the wall in behind, in one of the two boxes, or just strewn about the image.
So there it is. Mount Sportscard. I have two zippered binders, four non-zippered, two boxes, and 23 cards on a wall. I have one binder and one box of soccer cards, plus one on the wall. And there is also a duotang with 8 quidditch cards. Yes, quidditch cards. Starting from the top of the tower, here are the names of the binders/duotangs/boxes.
Special Soccer Cards
Special Hockey Cards (Box 1)
Special Hockey Cards (Box 2)
Quidditch Cards
Soccer Cards
International and Other Leagues
American Teams 3
American Teams 2
American Teams 1
Canadian Teams
Vancouver Canucks

And here's my Wall of Fame, as I like to call it. Pardon the bad panorama setting. (The three remaining Wall of Fame cards are actually on stands.)
So there you have it. My entire collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment