Tuesday 13 January 2015

Christmas Pack update part 2! The Shiniest, Schenniest, and Upper Deckiest!


             So Grandparents just came over from Winnipeg. You see now why the Christmas update continues. They brought cards from themselves and some from my cousin. All the packs were Upper Deck brands (except one), and they were:
2014-15 Upper Deck
2012-13 Upper Deck
2014-15 O-Pee-Chee
2014-15 Fleer Ultra
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP
2013-14 Panini Prizm
2014-15 Artifacts

And here are the highlights!
14-15 Upper Deck
Cody Eakin- A great picture.
Shining Stars Martin St. Louis- St. Louis looking weird in that jersey. 
12-13 Upper Deck (forget everything I said about the series one being rare-I got a whole box!)
Patrik Elias-Recently got 1000 points.
MVP Brian Elliott-An MVP insert before UD brought it fully back.
Carl Hagelin-First season of super fast dude.
David Backes-Nice canvas with a great pic on the back.
Ryan Kesler-I miss him.
Silver Skates Jordan Eberle-Hmm. That's a bad scan. I'll try a regular photo.
Ah, that's better. Looking a little cross-eyed there, Jordan.
Hockey Heroes 1970s Larry Robinson-NHL Career record plus-730. Wow.
14-15 O-Pee-Chee
Marquee rookie Nathan Lieuwen-The only real highlight, but it's a goodie! ABBOTSFORD!

14-15 Fleer Ultra
Nathan MacKinnon-First season card of the first overall pick.

14-15 Upper Deck MVP
3 Stars of the Week Nov. 26-Dec. 1 Malkin, Kronwall, Keith-A good insert.
13-14 Panini Prizm
Dual RC Class Initial Impressions Jonathan Huberdeau-Shiny rookie card. Not bad.
Robin Lehner-Wow. They don't call it Prizm for nothing. So shiny...
14-15 Artifacts
Jeremy Roenick-My first Roenick on the Flyers. Also got an Yzerman and a Robitaille.

 Okay, remember when I said it was the Schenniest update? Here we go: I got 3 Braydens and 1 Luke. That's a lot of Schenns.



            
        So that's finally the end (I think, though I wouldn't mind if it wasn't) of my Christmas pack update! Stay tuned for more fun stuff and more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment