Wednesday 30 September 2015

Top Five Hockey Card Prices!

       So I recently picked up the September Beckett Hockey magazine, and I decided to look up every single one of my cards. Needless to say, not all of the cards were in the magazine. However, I was able to find prices for around 280 of my cards, and I have compiled the top five prices here.
#1: 13-14 Upper Deck Canvas Dougie Hamilton YG RC-$25.00
This is my highest-priced card, and definitely one of my best pulls out of a pack. It is in near-mint-mint condition, and is a nice canvas Young Gun card.

#2: 12-13 Artifacts Tundra Tandems M. Brodeur/R. Luongo-$20.00
As seen previously on this blog, I got this card after ordering it from eBay for a total price of $10.60: whatta steal! Definitely staying in my PC.

#3: 12-13 Between the Pipes Goaliegraphs Gilles Meloche-$15.00
Another one of my best pulls from a pack, this was only my third autograph card. Nice mask too!

T-#4: 09-10 Upper Deck Hedman/Tavares/Duchene CL & 09-10 Upper Deck Michael Grabner YG RC-$12.00
These two cards are both worth 12 bucks, but the checklist is definitely better condition, as the Grabner has been written on and crinkled. It is one of the priciest checklists I've ever seen.

T-#5: 11-12 Upper Deck Victory Cody Hodgson RC & 99-00 Upper Deck Daniel Sedin YG RC-#10.00

Both of these cards are worth ten dollars in mint condition, however the Hodgson is in better condition due to the fact that it is much newer (the Sedin is my oldest card that is over $8). These are both a nice collection to my PC.

Thanks for reading and keep updated for more hockey card posts!




No comments:

Post a Comment