Monday 1 January 2018

Best Goalie Masks #11: Anaheim Ducks

Happy new year!
After over a year-long hiatus, I'm back, and one of my resolutions this year is to spend more time with this blog.
Without further adieu, I present the best goalie mask of the modern Anaheim Ducks franchise (out of my card collection, at least):
13-14 JONAS HILLER
Hiller, mostly known for his classic all-black mask, changed it up for a short time between 2012 and 2015, and it was a change for the better. The iconic black is just pushed to the next level with this minimalist design, featuring the Ducks logo and Anaheim skylines.

As I said before, Hiller's classic all-black mask with a gold cage is iconic, and therefore, it garners today's
HONOURABLE MENTION
11-12 JONAS HILLER
Not a lot needs to be said about this one. I've mentioned its fame, and, it must be said, it looks dang good.

No comments:

Post a Comment