Thursday 31 July 2014

WHA Hall of Fame at the Canada Sports Hall of Fame PACK!

           The Canada Sports Hall of Fame recently hosted a WHA feature, and I was lucky enough to be in Calgary at the time, and had some time to kill. I had never been to the Hall, and I reveled at the incredible hockey artifacts and the great interactive features. With the WHA feature came souvenirs, and what's a Hockey Association without hockey cards, right? There were 10 cards in each pack, and they were $10 each, a bit of a steep price, but the collector in me won out, and I made the purchase. It featured the famed Winnipeg Hotline of Ulf Nilsson, Bobby Hull, and Anders Hedberg, the brother combo of Marty and Mark Howe, and a World Hockey Association card, featuring the AVCO World Trophy. It also came with players such as Pat Stapleton, Robbie Ftorek, Andre Lacroix, and the first-ever hockey card of Paul Hoganson. R.I.P. WHA.
Paul Hoganson, Pat Stapleton, Joe Daley, Robbie Ftorek, Al Smith, Andre Lacroix.
Ron Grahame, The Winnipeg Hotline (Ulf Nilsson, Bobby Hull, Anders Hedberg), Marty & Mark Howe.

No comments:

Post a Comment