Saturday 8 August 2015

Mobile Pack Update

Welcome to my first mobile pack update! This entire post was created on my iPod.
I am currently in Winnipeg, and so I had to visit one of their card stores. The one I went to, Cancentral, was chock full of cards, and I spent around 20 dollars on cards alone, and another 5 on a Beckett magazine.

HIGHLIGHTS:
10-11 Panini Rookie of the Year Contenders John Carlson-A great rare rookie insert.
02-03 Topps Heritage Ilya Kovalchuk-A nice first season card.
04-05 Black Diamond Eric Staal-Another nice first season!
05-06 UD Victory Rookie Mikko Koivu-A great RC too!
05-06 UD Ice Marc-Andre Fleury-Another good RC, all 5 of these cards were 25 cents or less.

07-08 Upper Deck Paul Stastny-And the first season cards keep on rolling.
98-99 SpX Finite Radiance 0303/4750 Trevor Linden-I really liked this card when I saw it and 303 is not a bad number.
14-15 Fleer Eddie Lack-another first season...
80-81 O-Pee-Chee Glenn Resch-My first Chico.

All of these cards I got in one 07-08 Heroes and Prospects pack.
Cody Hodgson-He may not be doing all that great, but I like him.
Milan Lucic-On the other hand, Lucic is definitely not my favourite, but he's doing decently.
Drew Doughty-Awesome junior card of a prime NHL defenseman.
Duals Wendel Clark/Colton Gillies-a nice card showing the history of the Blades.

07-08 Between the Pipes The Rival League Gilles Gratton-Not wearing his trademark mask, but still a great card.
02-03 Upper Deck Zdeno Chara-My first Chara on the Sens.

'97 Limited Counterparts Roman Hamrlik/Nicklas Lidstrom-a nice card, but might be annoying when I'm organizing.

A couple of outdated redemption cards.

And finally....
06-07 Flair Showcase Stitches Miikka Kiprusoff!!!!!
My second ever jersey card, and it's a beauty!

Thanks for reading, and keep updated!


No comments:

Post a Comment