Sunday 4 October 2015

Amazing Pack Update!!!

          I was not expecting my top five priciest cards list to be changed so quickly... A friend of mine today gave me four amazing cards! I also picked up one 15-16 Tim Horton's collector's series pack, with one good card in it.
5 out of 7 cards I got today are going straight to cases. We have: A 12-13 Upper Deck Game Jerseys Gilbert Perreault and Jordan Staal, a 79-80 Topps Vancouver Canucks checklist, graded at 6.5, an 06-07 SP Game Used Edition Authentic Fabrics Dual Patch Naslund/Luongo 12/25, graded at 9-that's a mouthful- and finally a Tim Horton's Carey Price Season Highlight Checklist. An awesome haul. I'd be speechless, but these are too awesome to stay quiet about.
Thanks for reading, and keep updated for more hockey card posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment